Yes, I’m a Pinterest addict. The other day I pinned this recipe for something called Pickle Dip. Now I love pickles and at first I thought this recipe sounded a little iffy – and maybe a little gross – but I made it and I loved it! I added at least double the amount of minced pickles, but like I said, I LOVE pickles. So here’s the recipe for you. Take a risk and try it! 🙂
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 to 1 cup dill pickles (I did about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pickle juice (I used about 1 tablespoon, maybe 2)
- Dill, for garnish (I didn’t use any because I didn’t have any)
- Chop the pickles into very small pieces.
- Combine the cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until well mixed.
- Splash in a bit of pickle juice to thin it out.
- Serve cold with chips.