Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Gotta get down on Fridayyyy
And thank you Rebecca Black for this song! 😉
Ok, I’m truly sorry for getting that stuck in everyone’s head, but for some reason it’s in mine today and it’s driving me CRAZY. I know I’ve been MIA recently. I’ve just had one of those weeks (ok, two weeks). Work has been insane, the weather has been off and on miserable, it’s been cold, blehh. I just can’t seem to get myself together and my days have consisted of watching DVR’d shows.. and not cleaning my house. Which is what I’m supposed to be doing right now.. but I wanted to take a minute to chat with all my lovely readers 🙂
A few weeks ago I made a post about my Top 10 Favorite Reality TV Shows, you can check that here. But today I’m going to make a post about some of my favorite recipes that I’ve discovered on Pinterest. I’m not sure if I’ll come up with 10, but we’ll see what happens!
I’m sure it’s the same for every household – with or without kids – we have the same meals almost every week. It gets SO boring and I’ve been trying so hard to find yummy meals that don’t take forever to make. I haven’t exactly been making sure they’re super healthy, but maybe that’ll be my next challenge? And so.. some of my favorite Pinterest meals!
1. Chicken and Mushrooms in a White Wine Sauce – Mine never looks like the picture does and I don’t like mushrooms, but I still love this recipe. It’s quick and yummy and the sauce is sooo good. Recipe here.
2. Pork Tenderloin with Pan Sauce – I can’t seem to successfully cook pork chops, but I’m getting super good at making pork loins. This says to cook for 30-40 minutes, but just keep an eye on it while it’s cooking to make sure it’s actually done before you serve it (yes, I learned this the hard way). Recipe here.
3. Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup – I seriously LOVE this. My hubby isn’t a huge fan of having soup for supper, but I seriously love this soup. Oh my goodness. Now that I’m thinking about it, I think I want to make it this weekend! Recipe here.
4. Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni – I made this for the first time last week and it was a huge hit. The hubby ate like 4 servings of it that night and then for breakfast and then for lunch the next day. I added lots of extra bacon and cheese, yummy. Recipe here.
5. Twice Baked Potato and Ground Beef Pie – I guess this is a rendition of Shepherd’s Pie? I was a little hesitant about this one, but it was seriously awesome. (Side note – I browned the beef before putting it in the oven. Putting in raw beef kind of grossed me out.) Recipe here.
Well, I’m only going to do 5 recipes because I seriously need to get going and start cleaning, but here’s a few recipes I found that I’m dying to try!
1. Loaded Baked Potato and Chicken Casserole – Recipe here.
2. Braided Spaghetti Bread – Recipe here.
Seriously though, do they look AMAZING or what?!